Saturday, August 1, 2009

Getting to be Grandma


Back in the good old days (the early 60's!) when I went to Lincoln High School in San Jose, I was often asked as I approached graduation about my career aspirations. Although I had a scholarship to BYU and planned to be a teacher, I usually told people my goal in life was to be a grandmother!

I was the first grandchild on both sides of my family and my grandmothers were only 41 when I was born, so I had many happy years being indulged by them, each in her own way...so thank you Christian, Alec, Sadie, Lindi, Brady, Carson, Parker, Cody and Penny for giving me the opportunity to be on the other end of grandmothering!


Penelope Nieman (May 15, 2009)



















Parker(2 1/2)
Carson (4)
Brady (5 1/2)
Kody (April 10, 2009)









Sadie(11)
Christian (16)
Alec (14)
Lindi (8)









1 comment: