Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Carson's Comments....


Baby bows and arrows! Maybe he can try out to be Cupid next Valentine's Day!



Carson went to Utah with his Wirig grampa(Papa) last weekend...this I gather was their main activity! Carson is a really good shot if those arrows in the target are his(of course he may only have been 4 feet away...but still)...

But I mainly wanted to steal this "Carsonism" from Kendra's blog because it was so hysterically funny to me...as are many things Carson say...

The other day Kendra and the boys were driving in the car and Brady said "Did you know Redwood Trees are the OLDEST LIVING THINGS ON THE EARTH?". To which Carson added, "Redwood trees and GRANDMAS."

You can see why I loved that...maybe that's why my skin is kind of like bark lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment