Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Great Garlic Gadget!

I've tried several garlic presses over the years from the squeezie ones to chopper types that roll on the counter...all are limited in their capacity and can only deal with 2 or 3 garlic cloves at a time...also they are a bit of a pain to clean. Usually I just opt for scooping some from the big jar of Costco's minced garlic in my refrigerator. But "real" garlic is really better in some recipes...so I was delighted to find this new approach to "mincing" or "chopping" garlic...you can easily do a bunch in under a minute and cleanup is easy...just rinse to clear out the holes. I got it at a kitchen store, but it's available on Amazon for about $15.



This is 8 cloves of garlic done in a snap!

1 comment:

  1. that looks good. i've reverted back to using the jar of mince garlic....i should start using more fresh.

    ReplyDelete