Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Welcome, Everett Alan Broadbent!

 A new member of the family! Welcome, Everett Alan Broadbent!....born a little early,on November 1, (see Kaity's blog for birth details...) I left California at 4:30 am on November 1, thinking that I'd be there by the time he arrived as the plan was for Kaity to be induced that morning. But much to my surprise I got a text just after I left Reno that they were done! Kaity didn't have to be induced....went into labor on her own and had Everett at 8:15 am...happy news!

 What a little sweetie...6 lbs. 14 oz., 19 inches...
 I drove all day (observing the speed limit across Nevada...sort of)...and this was my reward!

The many faces of Everett...



Big yawn!!!
















Face palm....aren't you guys done with the photos???














Sunny when he was born, snowy a few days later....


And when I drove home...temperature in Nevada at 7 am....10 degrees...glad I had my seat warmer!



The Broadbent family....






1 comment: